It is the policy of Emergent BioSolutions Inc. to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family responsibilities, genetic status, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, termination, lay off, compensation, benefits, and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment. Emergent BioSolutions is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees or applicants with disabilities in accordance with Federal and State laws so if you are applying for an open position and require accessibility assistance, please contact us at the job’s location and ask to speak to a Human Capital Recruiting team member (see list below).
- MD (301) 795-1800
- Lansing MI (517) 327-1500
- Seattle, WA (206) 838-0500
- UK, Germany, Singapore, South Africa +44 118 944 3342
Please note that resumes will only be accepted in plain text or RTF format. You can create a plain text (ASCII) resume as follows:
1. Create your resume in a word-processing program of your choice, save it, and then convert it to plain text (ASCII) as follows:
2. Click Edit → Select All.
3. Click Edit → Copy.
4. Click Start → Programs → Accessories → Notepad.
5. This opens the Notepad program.
6. Click Edit → Paste.
7. Turn on the “Word-wrap” feature in the “Format” drop-down menu.
8. Save the resume as “yourname.txt” (for example, “JohnDoe.txt”).
Applicants having difficulties completing their online applications can email their questions/concerns to Careers@ebsi.com
Unsolicited resumes that are received from recruiting agencies will not be accepted and no placement fees will be owed to them.