- contract manufacturing
- contact us
Otlertuzumab is a humanized anti-CD37 fusion protein, based on our ADAPTIR™ (Modular Protein Technology) platform, for potential treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia. LEARN MORE
We have candidates from our ADAPTIR and MVAtor™ (Modified Vaccinia Ankara Vector) platform technologies. All of our candidates have in vitro data, and most have in vivo data and manufacturing proof of concept.
• Approved specialty pharma products
• Currently procured biodefense products or product candidates with a high likelihood of procurement
• Biodefense products with government funded development
Contact us at BD@ebsi.com.
• Find potential value beyond basic contract arrangements;
• Design relationships that incentivize innovative thinking; and
• Improve the efficiency of the partnership's operations.
Submit your inquiry! BD@ebsi.com
ASM Biodefense & Emerging Diseases Research Meeting
January 27 – 29